enticingly sentence in Hindi"enticingly" meaning in Hindi
- The palette of increasing desperation is dark but also enticingly sexy.
- An enticingly lacquered squab suffers from dryness, however.
- Koenig is brought to the reception hall where an enticingly-gowned Elizia awaits.
- It is much sought after for its enticingly scented fruit that it bears underground.
- Wild turkeys are smaller, leaner, with denser flesh and an enticingly sweet gaminess.
- To Martin, Eli is enticingly irresponsible.
- Yet another driving force is that home electronics manufacturers have made it enticingly easy for consumers.
- Next he passes a plate of tiny, fragrant sauteed frogs'legs enticingly beneath your nose.
- Griffin observed as Gus, 800 pounds, tried to fit his nose into an enticingly sticky knothole.
- With people persuaded the Fed would act, a bond rally has taken yields enticingly close to record lows.