enticements sentence in Hindi"enticements" meaning in Hindi enticements in a sentence
- Unwanted enticements suck up the machines'paper supply and toner.
- Florida offers many enticements at this time of year besides weather.
- The self-possessed Shlain ticks off her suitors'enticements.
- This is not some kind of enticement concept, anything but.
- Alexander's enticement for voters : the singer Crystal Gayle.
- A few states provide some enticements for Jane and Joe Average.
- Here are 10 free enticements to consider on your next visit:
- The mere mention of one still holds enticement, said Raftery.
- Such enticements have support from city officials in Zarubino and Posyet.
- Friedman was charged with attempted murder, mutiny and attempted enticement.