entamoeba sentence in Hindi"entamoeba" meaning in Hindi entamoeba in a sentence
- This species was later classified in the genus Entamoeba.
- Entamoeba histolytica affects about 50 million people a year, and causes thousands of deaths.
- Reeves first isolated PFP from " Entamoeba histolytica ", a lower eukaryote.
- "Entamoeba histolytica " infection is associated with malnutrition and stunting of growth.
- Entamoeba histolytica, a parasitic protozoan, is sometimes known to cause mouth ulcers through formation of cysts.
- The suspected parasite, Entamoeba histolytica, is usually seen in people from poor countries, not rich ballplayers.
- "Entamoeba histolytica " is a unicellular parasitic protozoan that infects the lower gastrointestinal tract of humans.
- The illness was diagnosed June 28 with what has since been tentatively identified as entamoeba histolytica by his personal trainer.
- Conosa includes the species " Dictyostelium discoideum " and " Entamoeba histolytica ", among others.
- In the same way recovery is achieved by the removal of both, Trichomonas tenax and the amoeba Entamoeba gingivalis.