entailment sentence in Hindi"entailment" meaning in Hindi
- In practice, entailment may be checked with an incomplete method.
- A simple test to differentiate presupposition from entailment is negation.
- Discourse status is determined via the entailments of the context.
- What are the words for the terms in an entailment?
- Muggleton implemented Inverse entailment first in the PROGOL system.
- Most common law countries have abolished entailment by statute.
- In this case, presupposition remains under negation, but entailment does not.
- Compare this methodological strategy for conditionals with that of first-degree entailment logics.
- Ladusaw ( 1980 ) proposed that downward entailment is the property that licenses polarity items.
- Some many-valued logics may have incompatible definitions of equivalence and order ( entailment ).