enamelling sentence in Hindi"enamelling" meaning in Hindi enamelling in a sentence
- Eventually this would mainly use the Cizhou invention of overglaze enamelling.
- Together, they revived the Renaissance practice of enamelling in their jewellery.
- The building was a former nineteenth centre enamelling factory.
- It is also used as a pre-treatment for painting or enamelling.
- He developed particular skills in the ancient techniques of gold granulation and translucent foiled enamelling.
- Since standard enamelling steel is magnetically attractive, it may also be used for magnet boards.
- At the enamelling tradition of the 16th and 17th centuries and produced hardstone goblets with enamelled mounts
- Schindler personally had Rosner moved to an enamelling factory in Brinnlitz, Czechoslovakia, in 1945.
- Lalique was apprenticed to a Paris jeweler at 16, then mastered the skills of goldsmithing and enamelling.
- Enamelled glass is also called " painted ", and overglaze decoration to pottery is often called enamelling.