emboluses sentence in Hindi"emboluses" meaning in Hindi emboluses in a sentence
- "She had a pulmonary embolus and couldn't breathe.
- Pulmonary embolism refers to an embolus that lodges in the pulmonary circulation.
- Thus, the source of the embolus must be identified.
- Former President Nixon experienced phlebitis and a pulmonary embolus.
- Projecting from each palp is a coil-like organ, the embolus.
- The palpal bulb is pear-shaped, with a wide curved embolus.
- The cause of death was cerebral embolus and arteriosclerosis.
- In males, the embolus is corkscrew-shaped.
- The tube usually opens via a narrow tip, the " embolus ".
- In males, the embolus of the pedipalp is enclosed within the conductor.