embolization sentence in Hindi"embolization" meaning in Hindi embolization in a sentence
- Around the country, about 500 radiologists perform uterine artery embolization.
- Blocking blood flow to treat a medical condition is called embolization.
- Other treatments include embolization, radiation therapy, and continued observation.
- Nonsurgical treatments include embolization, radiation therapy, and continued observation.
- Angiographic embolization may be used for both upper and lower GI bleeds.
- Hysterectomy due to infection, pain or failure of embolization.
- Selective uterine artery embolization has been successfully performed to treat interstial pregnancies.
- French doctors first reported the embolization procedure in 1995.
- Placental vessels have also been blocked by angiographic embolization.
- Failure of embolization surgery-continued fibroid growth, regrowth within four months.