earldom sentence in Hindi"earldom" meaning in Hindi
- Lady Fforde said she had no regrets over selling her earldom.
- The Earldom of Carrick existed as early as the twelfth century.
- In 1072, William expelled Gospatric from the earldom of Northumbria.
- Thereafter, the Earldoms of Elgin and Kincardine have remained united.
- The Earldom is named after the River South Esk in Angus.
- His successors have borne the English earldom of March since then.
- When he died in 1643 the viscountcy and earldom became extinct.
- However, on his death the viscountcy and earldom became extinct.
- Walter Devereux was raised to the earldom of Essex in 1572.
- In 1807 the earldom of Lonsdale was revived in his favour.