distils sentence in Hindi"distils" meaning in Hindi distils in a sentence
- The name of the company was later changed to Distil Networks.
- The company name was later changed to Distil Networks.
- In 1608, a licence was granted to Sir King James I to distil whiskey.
- In making her work, Green distils her subjects in a three-step process.
- She is entitled to distil that message from his theories and expose its implications and limitations.
- Some scholars have attempted to distil a system of thought out of Lichtenberg's scattered musings.
- The Walkers invested in the distillery and added a Coffey still with which to distil grain spirit.
- He assisted the government in the drafting of the 1823 Excise Act which made it easier to distil legally.
- In 1803 Poleman applied to the Governor for a licence to distil a volatile oil from the buchu plant.
- Although the acid itself does not distil, it imparts the additional aroma of diethyl ether to the resulting gin.