distills sentence in Hindi"distills" meaning in Hindi distills in a sentence
- Heathwood distills the success of his company into one clear lesson.
- She doesn't really interpret songs; she distills them.
- Distill it all down to one word and call it embarrassment.
- Solman distills the drawings for a much smaller group of paintings.
- Beckett strove to reduce and distill that language to the essential.
- You've got time to think, digest, distill.
- If you want to distill legally, move to New Zealand.
- This might distill a conversation or discussion in a good way.
- This operatic reading distills the inherent power of the tale.
- When you distill it, the advice is largely commonsensical.