demerol sentence in Hindi"demerol" meaning in Hindi
- Those Bruins looked like they had been prepped with Demerol.
- He hit bottom in 1979, adding Demerol injections to his menu.
- Now he orders a smidgen of Demerol to take off the edge.
- His wife, Dorothy, had anorexia and was addicted to Demerol.
- The pain made the Demerol evaporate like sweat on a sidewalk in hell.
- I was still in a haze from the morning's shot of Demerol.
- First, it was percocet, then Demerol, then Vicoden, then morphine.
- Sanofi Pharmaceuticals tries to guard against the misuse of Demerol by controlling its distribution.
- Hospital administrators realized then that injectable Demerol was being taken improperly from the hospital.
- Drugs like Demerol and Valium are often used.