dementias sentence in Hindi"dementias" meaning in Hindi
- One patient with alcoholic dementia tested negative; another tested positive.
- His dementia became a topic of gossip in the local newspapers.
- CJD is a rare brain disorder that causes dementia and death.
- Singleton has tapped into this dementia and made it terrifying real.
- Suddenly, he laughed with a vigor just short of dementia.
- Chances of getting Alzheimer's disease or another dementia increase.
- Many people with dementia withdraw from society, according to Hall.
- It may also lower the risk of colon cancer and dementia.
- Eighty percent of the residents suffer from some degree of dementia.
- Some suffer dementia and other mental illnesses that affect their judgment.