defenselessness sentence in Hindi"defenselessness" meaning in Hindi defenselessness in a sentence
- Arbitrarily, the attack demonstrated our collective naivete and individual defenselessness.
- The criminal has to use the defenselessness AND the unsuspiciousness.
- This puts me in a situation of complete defenselessness.
- Their defenselessness on Wednesday in a 118-106 loss at Phoenix was discouraging.
- That means more delay and extended defenselessness.
- Lucien Freud exaggerates that state of defenselessness.
- Despite sloths'apparent defenselessness, predators do not pose special problems : sloths poachers.
- Only using the defenselessness is not enough.
- All deal with the human body's terrible vulnerability, its defenselessness against random invasions, violations.
- It symbolizes the community's defenselessness and vulnerability and represents the lack of cohesiveness of the people within.