dartos sentence in Hindi"dartos" meaning in Hindi
- The optimal temperature is maintained at 2 cremasteric muscle and the dartos smooth muscle in the scrotum.
- In the scrotum, the tunica dartos acts to regulate the temperature of the testicles, which promotes spermatogenesis.
- This is accomplished by the cremaster muscle in the abdomen and the dartos fascia ( muscular tissue under the skin ).
- His name is associated with " Sebileau's muscle ", described as deep fibres of the dartos tunic which pass into the scrotal septum.
- Although not commonly performed, there are surgical " touch-up " techniques that can re-create some of the functionality of the frenulum and dartos muscle.
- The natural foreskin is composed of smooth dartos muscle tissue ( called the " peripenic muscle " ), large blood vessels, extensive innervation, outer skin, and inner mucosa.
- These tumours may also arise in the tunica dartos of the scrotum and the mammillary muscle of the nipple ( genital leiomyoma ), the smooth muscle of blood vessels ( angioleiomyoma ) and the lung ( pulmonary lymphangioleiomyomatosis ).
- Most mammals and primates approach copulation from the rear instead of the common frontal position that humans often assume, so the clitoral stimulation is directly created by glans contact with the scrotum at the base of the penis and the different contractions of its corrugated dartos muscles.
- In the penis, the loose attachment of the dartos fascia to Buck's fascia is responsible for the high degree of mobility of the penile skin over the underlying tissue . 66 It is also responsible for carrying the blood supply of the penile skin, a longitudinally-coursing anastamotic network of vessels that arise from the external pudendal vessels . 66
- It is loosely connected by areolar tissue to the aponeurosis of the external oblique muscle, but in the midline it is more intimately adherent to the trunk; below and laterally, it blends with the fascia lata of the thigh a little below the inguinal ligament; medially and below, it is continued over the penis and spermatic cord to the scrotum, where it helps to form the dartos.