dacian sentence in Hindi"dacian" meaning in Hindi
- Trajan launched a direct attack on the Dacian capital, Sarmizegetusa.
- Dacian settlements were mainly located in and behind hilltops and mountains.
- The legion served on campaign during the Dacian wars of Trajan.
- Daco-Thracian or Thraco-Dacian is the main hypothesis.
- It also was chosen as the seat of the Dacian diocese.
- An indigenous Dacian origin for the ore has been ruled out.
- The Dacian language is considered a variety of the Thracian language.
- She spent two decades studying Dacian Illyrian people from the area.
- Vespasian enjoyed support from the majority of the Germanic and Dacian tribes.
- Their function was to secure the obedience of the Dacian peoples internally.