consumptive sentence in Hindi"consumptive" meaning in Hindi
- Lovely, sadly consumptive maidens expired exquisitely in my arms.
- Instead capital flows were squandered in consumption and consumptive investments.
- They come with reasonable wealth and high consumptive power.
- Children are like consumptive items, like a Jaguar.
- The annual crop consumptive use of water is about.
- Thomas Blackwell died of a consumptive illness in Edinburgh on 6 March 1757.
- They had the appearance of half-starved consumptives.
- Most of the statistics gathered on consumptive spending is " per household ".
- The town was described as " a veritable Eden for consumptive invalids ".
- He had the gauntiness [ sic ] in feature of a wasted consumptive.