consumptions sentence in Hindi"consumptions" meaning in Hindi
- This was an internal history, designed for internal consumption only,
- Conspicuous consumption, the luxury car makers grumble, is out.
- Nineties values call for inconspicuous, but equally expensive, consumption.
- In world chocolate consumption, the United States comes in ninth.
- As a result, Smith was not tested for alcohol consumption.
- It is hostile to savings and investment and tilted toward consumption.
- A complete consumption with the euphoria of discovery, of exploration.
- The unofficial local consumption record is 32 franks at one sitting.
- Higher rates raise companies'borrowing costs and dampen private consumption.
- But the government budget makes no distinction between investment and consumption.