clutters sentence in Hindi"clutters" meaning in Hindi clutters in a sentence
- A stack of day-old faxes clutter your in box.
- In the clutter of television, a successful ad stands out.
- A world full of dirt, dust, clutter and crime.
- They are free of technical clutter and full of simple wisdom,
- No clutter of little objects in danger of overtaking any surface.
- In effect, they have a lot of clutter to unscramble.
- From a fine-art perspective, this counts as clutter.
- Her first suggestion was to reduce the clutter in our lives.
- "You've got to break through the clutter.
- Street artists clutter up the walkways; they create social chaos.