cladode sentence in Hindi"cladode" meaning in Hindi cladode in a sentence
- Definitions of the terms " phylloclade " and " cladode " vary.
- The cladodes are long with 10 to 14 teeth.
- In April, they tunnel farther into the cladode.
- The cladodes of the plant would nourish and hydrate the zebu cattle they tended.
- The cladodes are segmented, and the true leaves are tiny teeth encircling each joint.
- Larvae are gregarious within the cladode, and may feed in several clododes to complete development.
- Young larvae hollow out a small cell under the epidermis near the margin of the cladode.
- Larvae of the first generation are gregarious and bore into young cladodes of the host plant.
- By this definition, some of the most leaf-like structures are cladodes, rather than phylloclades.
- Later instars tunnel in the cladodes and final instars may tunnel into the underground parts of the host plant.