charcoals sentence in Hindi"charcoals" meaning in Hindi charcoals in a sentence
- Almost every designer had black or charcoal suits with white pinstripes.
- The rest of the Americans are in charcoal-burning jalopies.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in charcoal or gas grill.
- I just wanted to go on a slow burn like charcoal.
- It comes in two colors, charcoal gray or emerald green.
- Grill the chicken over mesquite wood or charcoal with mesquite chips.
- 71 percent of callers grill with charcoal, 29 percent with gas
- Charcoal gray is considered the more normal dark color to wear.
- The only thing still burning was the charcoal in the basement.
- Burning charcoal gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor.