charcoaling sentence in Hindi"charcoaling" meaning in Hindi charcoaling in a sentence
- It is threatened by habitat loss associated with agricultural activities, logging and charcoaling, as well as mining and infrastructure development.
- It is threatened by habitat loss, primarily caused by logging ( for charcoaling ) and slash-and-burn agriculture.
- However, by the early 20th century, after agricultural interests shifted west and charcoaling became unprofitable, rural New England became largely forested again.
- Nagakuni found his new domain in dire financial straits, and made efforts to avoid bankruptcy through establishment of domain monopolies on whaling and charcoaling.
- It is moderately common in suitable habitat, but threatened by extreme habitat loss caused by charcoaling and small-scale agriculture; only pockets of suitable habitat remain.
- The colliers lived in crude huts placed near the group of hearths being " coaled . " Because of these rough living conditions, charcoaling took place during the milder seasons of the year.
- Although the hearths have been inactive for over 100 years, most of them remain fairly free of vegetation due to changes in soil caused by the charcoaling process . ( 1.6 miles, easy to moderate)
- Among the topics under review between George Karl and Sonic man-agement was the content of his media statements; specifically, his habit of not only shooting himself in the foot, but charcoaling himself in a way that resembles Wile E . Coyote after his Acme jet pack backfired.