charbon sentence in Hindi"charbon" meaning in Hindi
- Charbon and other mineral mines were also found in Beaumont.
- Centennial Coal operated the Charbon coal mine until its closure.
- Many owners are abroad " and only they have a key, said Ms . Charbon.
- Centennial Coal Company Ltd . said Wednesday it has agreed in principle to sell 5 percent of its interest in subsidiary Charbon Coal Pty.
- These include Siberian plague, Cumberland disease, charbon, splenic fever, malignant edema, woolsorter's disease, and even " ".
- The line is booked out of use north of Charbon Colliery, but is able to be opened for charter services to operate as far as Kandos.
- Yukong also was recently appointed Charbon's agent for coal sales to South Korea, which include a long-term contract with the Korean Electric Power Corp.
- SONICHAR ( Soci�t?Nigerienne de Charbon ) in Tchirozerine ( north of Agadez ) extracts coal from an open pit and fuels an electricity generating plant that supplies energy to the uranium mines.
- "I'd say the value of the stolen diamonds is at least l00 million francs ( dlrs 3.1 million ), " said Monique Charbon, a judiciary police spokeswoman.
- In 1946, the government announced its intention to increase production in Belgium's important coal mining industries by inaugurating a " Battle for Coal " ( " Bataille du charbon " ).