canvasser sentence in Hindi"canvasser" meaning in Hindi
- Many Americans are becoming nearly as exhausted as the county canvassers.
- There are fewer campaign signs and canvassers than in the past.
- Article two establishes a state board of canvassers and primary elections.
- The canvassers got up to mischief and there were even murders.
- Rehnquist said no prior ruling on canvassers barred cities from requiring permits.
- The canvasser said he would pay me if I vote for him.
- Brotherhood canvassers have already begun working Cairo's streets.
- More than half-a-dozen canvassers have died so far.
- And Democrats accused Palm Beach canvassers of ignoring clear votes for Gore.
- And they were blistering in their assessment of the canvassers.