canting sentence in Hindi"canting" meaning in Hindi
- In this configuration, spin canting does not reduce the energy.
- Another form of scope canting is caused by the rings themselves.
- While the Javanese canting, enables them to make intricate Batik.
- Pevsner was critical of the use of canting in the design.
- In European heraldry, this technique is called canting arms.
- Types of non-fixed keels include swing keels and canting keels.
- In heraldry, this is known as a canting arms.
- The batik craftsperson use canting in similar fashion as drawing using pen.
- Poleaxes were once known in canting for the name Partenstein.
- The hamlet, but there is no canting charge for that ).