brinelling sentence in Hindi"brinelling" meaning in Hindi brinelling in a sentence
- Brinelling often occurs when pressing bearings into holes or onto shafts.
- Modern headsets, therefore, rarely suffer from false brinelling.
- A common cause of brinelling is the use of improper installation procedures.
- Similar events occur in false brinelling damage.
- His name is also commemorated in the description of a failure mechanism of material surfaces known as Brinelling.
- Brinelling can be caused by a heavy load resting on a stationary bearing for an extended length of time.
- If pressing force is applied to the wrong race, brinelling can occur to either or both of the races.
- High-quality bolted joints require hardened steel washers to prevent the loss of pre-load due to Brinelling after the torque is applied.
- A second lesser form called false brinelling occurs if the bearing only rotates across a short arc and pushes lubricant out away from the rolling elements.
- Also if a bearing is not rotating, oscillating forces on the bearing can cause impact damage to the bearing race or the rolling elements, known as brinelling.