billfold sentence in Hindi"billfold" meaning in Hindi billfold in a sentence
- Like a bucket of Krugerrand or a billfold full of Franklins.
- They will turn in billfolds with hundreds of dollars in them,
- Brown turned the billfold right in to Penn State university police.
- As always, no marketing opportunity is overlooked; bring your billfolds.
- But somehow I had managed to lose the billfold key.
- I thought he meant he was going to make billfolds.
- _Keep an envelope in your car or billfold for collecting receipts.
- Some of them are as large as heavily stuffed billfolds.
- The victim's billfold was recovered from the scene, apparently undisturbed.
- He stole a billfold with $ 100 from a woman at the Washateria.