billeting sentence in Hindi"billeting" meaning
- The Prince-Archbishopric continuously suffered from billeting and alimenting soldiers.
- Tents were used for billeting and also for support facilities.
- Some small villages appear to have taken over the former billeting areas.
- Tents were used for ground support operations and personnel billeting.
- This was done probably under hospitalitas, the rules for billeting army soldiers.
- The Prince-Archbishopric of Bremen continuously suffered from billeting and alimenting soldiers.
- Melibeo threatens Perrucchetto, who reacts by billeting himself on the High Priest.
- He would later participate in a campaign against billeting.
- The costs for billeting the whole regiment had to be borne by the villagers.
- Posted to a quiet billeting in Albert Park, Victoria, young Walker resigned.