berrying sentence in Hindi"berrying" meaning
- These ranked titles granted rights to hunting, fishing and berrying territories.
- This complementary pair of colors is easily accessible in cyclamen, poinsettias and berrying plants.
- Fortunately, I made sure I planted enough of the berrying kind to supply us all.
- Possumhaw holly ( " Ilex decidua " ) and yaupon holly ( " Ilex vomitoria " ) are also excellent berrying plants.
- Common rights had included not just the right of cattle or sheep grazing, but also the grazing of geese, foraging for pigs, gleaning, berrying, and fuel gathering.
- "When these new marshes came into berrying stage, prices had already begun to collapse, " said Ed Jesse, an agricultural economist at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.
- Asked whether Juvelis had the other two missing Homers-- the watercolor " Going Berrying " and the drawing " Bo Peep "-- Rose replied, " Not to my knowledge ."
- At the party, Alston unveiled the first of those plants, including a hosta named for him, a dwarf Peegee hydrangea, stinking cedar ( love that name ) and a red-berrying nandina ( a nurseryman near East Haddam warned me that nandina's not hardy even in East Haddam, a mere 20 miles north of Long Island Sound; I refuse to believe him ).