berried sentence in Hindi"berried" meaning in Hindi
- Don't use berried juniper in a homemade arrangement.
- There's a single tree, a red-berried rowan or mountain ash.
- Synonyms for the white-berried mutation Carignan blanc include : Feher Carignan and Karinjan.
- I look for the berried kind.
- Since this period lasts 10 11 months, berried females can be found at any time of year.
- If a berried shrimp is stressed by predators or poor water conditions she may also abandon the eggs.
- But he liked Berried Treasure so much, reported Corey, that he chased the plate around the kitchen.
- A good cabernet can be spicy, deeply berried and have touches of chocolate or green pepper in the nose.
- Reproduction occurs in summer, as shown by the occurrence of " berried " ( egg-bearing ) females.
- Diseases associated with this genus include : GLRaV-7 : symptomless in white-berried grapevine cultivar from Albania.