ascendencies sentence in Hindi"ascendencies" meaning in Hindi ascendencies in a sentence
- The ascendency of administrative research provided an effective foil for critics.
- To appreciate Price's ascendency is to examine the recent statistics.
- Bill Ford said Tuesday in the midst of his ascendency.
- Fighting continued throughout Khurasan with the Abbasids gaining increasing ascendency.
- After the wedding, Nur Jehan quickly gained ascendency over her husband.
- Satan's hosts gain the ascendency in the battle.
- Kumbela was exiled, but Lungshar failed to gain ascendency.
- Kasarib gains the ascendency over him and learns the secret.
- Originally most farmhouses are inherited by parents of Gozitan ascendency.
- His rather shaky political ascendency was reinforced by circumstances.