ascendancies sentence in Hindi"ascendancies" meaning in Hindi
- Since his ascendancy, his citizen following is much in evidence.
- The ascendancy of Chagall in 1920 could not have been predicted.
- But that is precisely what happened once strident nationalists gained ascendancy.
- Ascendancy is addictive, very replayable and well worth the wait.
- Van Wagoner's ascendancy follows two years of woeful returns.
- For years, the slider has had ascendancy over the curve.
- The ascendancy of the It dog used to be fairly predictable.
- Freedom and the rule of law are clearly on the ascendancy,
- In their place they endorsed the political ascendancy of the Jacobins.
- Essentially, Yuan was preparing for his ascendancy as the emperor.