adverted sentence in Hindi"adverted" meaning in Hindi adverted in a sentence
- Chapter 14 Adverted schizophrenia : relation between psychosis and psychoneurosis.
- The peace conference ended in success and war was adverted.
- We have adverted to the constitutional provision for the removal of judges.
- However, the plan is adverted and Dani, Starr and Hope are kidnapped by Elijah.
- A large scale drought in Bihar was adverted due to this import, although livestock and crops were destroyed.
- IP 18.104.22.168 seems to be an in adverted error of not logging into Wikipedia by user : Dbromage.
- I have already adverted to the fact that the booking form declared that it was " not a travel document " and provided that
- The Second Circuit sounded a similar theme in 1991, relying in part on the congressional acquiescence to which the Ninth Circuit had adverted in Mayer.
- By focusing on the cool features, the mind is adverted from the appealing aspects of the marshmallow, and self-control is more plausible.
- With one or two immaterial exceptions, not necessary to be noted, it does not appear that it was again adverted to in any way.