adversest sentence in Hindi"adversest" meaning in Hindi adversest in a sentence
- They shot in adverse conditions that frequently resembled a war zone.
- Barry concluded that many serious adverse reactions were dose-related.
- None of the adverse reactions cited are new, Spoon says.
- The resolution of these matters could have a materially adverse impact.
- Let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
- They have responsibility for that customer, even under adverse conditions.
- Tell the doctor about any previous adverse reactions to an antibiotic.
- That would be very adverse, to not get the win.
- "I'm not adverse to speaking my mind.
- Other big Burnett clients had no adverse reactions to the upheaval.