abutments sentence in Hindi"abutments" meaning in Hindi
- Sometimes I want to drive my car into a bridge abutment.
- The streets were empty except for Serb police behind sandbagged abutments.
- In each case an abutment is attached to the implant fixture.
- Its abutments were of stone, but its piers were wood.
- It rests on five piers, with abutments at either end.
- The trusses rest on abutments that have been faced in concrete.
- A new island was created from the Broad Street Bridge abutment.
- The original bridge was built of cast iron with stone abutments.
- It has a 30-foot span carried on fieldstone abutments.
- It still features a Roman triumphal arch at its eastern abutment.