abulia sentence in Hindi"abulia" meaning in Hindi abulia in a sentence
- It has come to my attention that there is a disagreement on this article regarding the spelling of " abulia ".
- Francis Crick, one of the discoverers of DNA, listed area 24 as the seat of free will because of its centrality in abulia and amotivational syndromes.
- His attitude towards Eliot shifted, from someone who would mind the Eliots'cat in his cottage ( near Reading, Berkshire, during 1921 ), and to whom Eliot could confide his self-diagnosis of abulia.
- Field Marshal Kesselring, despite being busy with avoiding the isolation of his forces and containing the Allied attacks launched in three different landing areas ( Salerno, Abulia and Calabria ), still managed to retain control of the situation and to carry out the tasks assigned within the " Achse " plan.
- In the following days Hube deployed the 14th Panzerkorps ( 16th Panzer Division, 15th Panzergrenadier Division, and Hermann Goring Division ) in the area between Naples and Salerno, while the 1st Parachutist Division was sent to Abulia and General Herr with the 76th Panzerkorps assumed the defense of Calabria with part of the 26th Panzer Division and the 29th Panzergrenadier Division; his orders were to carry out delaying actions in case of Allied attack across the straits.