scoundrel meaning in Hindi
[ 'skaundrəl ] sound:scoundrel sentence in Hindi
- There are some people who look at him as a scoundrel,
- "There's also the scoundrel thing,"
- Granted, every administration has its share of scoundrels and bores.
- And Joe Waldholtz sounds like a scoundrel of the first order.
- It's often the last refuge of scoundrels ."
- It will be a heartless scoundrel stealing gruel from orphans .)
- You are scoundrels, and so are those who command you.
- All sorts of scoundrels have tried nuclear smuggling in recent years.
- We cannot let this scoundrel continue to threaten our very survival.
- If only some of sports'scoundrels would think that way.
- a wicked or evil person; someone who does evil deliberately