saxophone meaning in Hindi
[ 'sæksəfəun ] sound:saxophone sentence in Hindi
- Roach recalled the night Parker put the borrowed saxophone to use.
- Is that your computer, or Charlie Parker's saxophone?
- The saxophone is where I'm hollerin'and screaming.
- One even played the saxophone at the other's wedding.
- This was pretty much a town of trumpets and tenor saxophones.
- Hey, this team could even use your weak saxophone play.
- The World Saxophone Quartet is to appear with the Zawinul Syndicate.
- Sanborn will also sometimes play his saxophone with musicians he profiles.
- His mother gave him his first saxophone when he was 15.
- At one point, a sensuous saxophone snakes through the melody.
- a single-reed woodwind with a conical bore