• बिचली सिलाई
|saddle: पीठ का पारचा पीठ का|
saddle stitching meaning in Hindisaddle stitching sentence in Hindi
- Additional operations may be in line with a gravure press, such as saddle stitching facilities for magazine or brochure work.
- Some saddle stitching, a bit of shoulder emphasis, inset belts on fitted suit jackets-- especially in the creamy off-white versions-- were both memorable and wearable.
- Heyl's companies, American Paper-Box Machine Company, Novelty Paper Box Company, and Standard Box Company, all of Philadelphia, manufactured machinery using staples in paper packaging and for saddle stitching.
- At Target in Woodland Hills, both shoppers zero in on some round gift boxes that are padded and covered in flannel and trimmed with white saddle stitching, priced at $ 13 each.
- His fascination with clothes dates to a pair of pants given him by an uncle for an elementary-school graduation gift . They were " kind of electric blue, and they had the saddle stitching down the side, a matching belt,"