ruthenate meaning in Hindiruthenate sentence in Hindi
- Strontium ruthenate behaves as a conventional Fermi liquid at temperatures below 25 K.
- The perruthenate ion is unstable and is reduced by water to form the orange ruthenate.
- Potassium ruthenate may be synthesized by reacting ruthenium metal with potassium hydroxide and potassium nitrate.
- Potassium perruthenate can also be produced by oxidising potassium ruthenate, K 2 RuO 4, with chlorine gas.
- High-quality crystals of strontium ruthenate are synthesized using a floating zone method in a controlled atmosphere with ruthenium as flux.
- One of the best studied examples occurs in the layered ruthenate metal, Sr 3 Ru 2 O 7 in a magnetic field.
- Strontium ruthenate displays some key properties of Fermi liquids, despite being a strongly correlated material, and is compared with high temperature superconductors like cuprates.
- "' Strontium ruthenate "'( SRO ) is an oxide of strontium and ruthenium with the chemical formula Sr 2 RuO 4.
- An example is the oxidation of an alcohol to a ketone by hexacyanoferrate ( III ) ion [ Fe ( CN ) 6 3 & minus; ] with ruthenate ( VI ) ion ( RuO 4 2 & minus; ) as catalyst.
- These include some that do not superconduct at high temperatures, such as the strontium ruthenate oxide compounds, but that, like the high-temperature superconductors, are unconventional in other ways ( for example, the origin of the attractive force leading to the formation of Cooper pairs may be different from the one postulated in BCS theory ).