rurban meaning in Hindirurban sentence in Hindi
- In 2014, a rurban areas to stem increasing migration to urban areas.
- He himself however suggested more of a " rurban " lifestyle, which combined aspects of both urban and rural life.
- The Mission was launched by the Prime Minister on 21 February 2016 at Kurubhata, Murmunda Rurban Cluster, Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh.
- In 2014, he was appointed as the Member of the Expert team of Shyama Prasad Mukherji RURBAN Mission by Government of India.
- The government of India approved the Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission ( SPMRM ) with an outlay of Rs . 5142.08 crores on 16 September 2015.
- In the rurban of Sofino in Moscow Oblast from 2008 to 2011, psychiatric hospitalizations and treatments have been imposed on 23 of 46 inmates who reside in a local orphanage.
- Rafael Longoria and Susan Rogers of the Rice Design Alliance said that Settegast could be described as " rurban, " a word coined in 1918 which describes an area with a mix of urban and rural characteristics.