rove meaning in Hindi
[ rəuv ] sound:rove sentence in Hindi
- But roving deer aren't unusual this time of year.
- Roving scouts will come through town and lay it on him.
- Emergency or roving wiretaps had already been removed from the bill.
- Residents are only beginning to voice qualms about the roving eyes.
- The roving vehicle Sojourner has had its first mishap on Mars.
- But Rove believes most voters are interested in image before issues.
- Rove says high expectations are neither a blessing nor a curse.
- Karl Rove, Bush's chief strategist, said Sunday.
- Karl Rove, Bush's chief strategist, told reporters.
- Rove said as Bush geared up for a week of campaigning.
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , ,