rotund meaning in Hindi
[ rəu'tʌnd ] sound:
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- A rotund lady named Fannie Lou Hamer issued a stirring appeal.
- Under the leadership of the rotund Lundy, Calumet appeared successful.
- The ( military ) campaign has been a rotund failure.
- Check the rings carefully and note the rotund point guard.
- His secretary, Isao Iijima, is rotund and rumpled.
- What possessed the Magic to take a chance on rotund Shawn Kemp?
- In these periods, the more rotund figurines are predominant.
- The wealthiest guest was Julian Mastakovich, a rotund landowner.
- The body is small and rotund and 2.5mms . long.
- They will laugh-- but not just at the rotund former bodybuilder.