rotting meaning in Hindirotting sentence in Hindi
- The thick, sweet aroma of rotting figs permeates the air.
- Which is just what he is, just a rotting corpse.
- Vintage costumes were rotting away in half-forgotten backlot warehouses.
- Imagine the odor of rotting carcasses floating merrily down the stream.
- A . First off, your beams are not rotting through.
- Leather clothing was rotting on the men's lean frames.
- Now one wall is sinking and the ground timbers are rotting.
- In one boxed window, a piece of sill is rotting.
- There were potatoes, but they were rotting in the fields.
- I have samples of bone marrow that stink like rotting meat,
- (biology) the process of decay caused by bacterial or fungal action