rip off meaning in Hindirip off sentence in Hindi
• ठग लेना
• लूट लेना
|rip: कपड़े का फटा हिस्सा|
|off: से अलग छूट छुट्टी|
- The current is so powerful, it rips off their clothing, their hair.
- He rips off the machinery that keeps him in his unconscious state.
- Also, to rip off their clothes and have sex like rutting badgers.
- The show loves to riff on _ or rip off _ movies.
- Ron suddenly attacks Mag and rips off the bottom of her bikini.
- Fewer people want to rip off Working Assets than AT & T,
- I didn't wake up one morning intending to rip off my clients.
- I hope you can sleep tonight after you rip off the people,
- Markatos rips off across the parking lot toward the desks and phones.
- Many of these small businesses are known to rip off unsuspected foreigners.
- deprive somebody of something by deceit; "The con-man beat me out of $50"; "This salesman ripped us off!"; "we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme"; "They chiseled me out of my money"