rip meaning in Hindi
[ rip ] sound:
• कपड़े का फटा हिस्सा
• अशांत जल-क्षेत्र
• आत्मा को शांति मिले
• काट डालना
• चीर कर निकालना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- or she's going to rip your arm off.
नहीं तो उसे आपका हाथ काटना पड़ेगा |
- the act of rending or ripping or splitting something; "he gave the envelope a vigorous rip"
- a stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
synonyms：riptide, tide rip, crosscurrent, countercurrent
- an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart; "there was a rip in his pants"; "she had snags in her stockings"
synonyms：rent, snag, split, tear
- a dissolute man in fashionable society
synonyms：rake, rakehell, profligate, blood, roue
- criticize or abuse strongly and violently; "The candidate ripped into his opponent mercilessly"
- tear or be torn violently; "The curtain ripped from top to bottom"; "pull the cooked chicken into strips"
synonyms：rend, rive, pull
- cut (wood) along the grain
- move precipitously or violently; "The tornado ripped along the coast"