retractor meaning in Hindi
• निवर्तित्र या रिट्रैक्टर
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- retractor penis inserts at the boundary between the penis and epiphallus.
- Both ocular retractors give off some short anterior pedal branches distally.
- The retractor mechanism is powered and takes about 27 seconds.
- The penis retractor muscle is situated beside the right tentacle.
- The pharyngeal retractor is not split at its distal insertion.
- So far their retractors have a little more snap than the originals did.
- The paired pedal protractor and retractor muscles operate the animal's foot.
- The lophophore retractor is the muscle which controls the movement of the lophophore.
- The hospital lacked basic surgical equipment such as retractors.
- The logo of the ESSR has a surgical retractor, knife and clamp.
- surgical instrument that holds back the edges of a surgical incision