restorable meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- According to Scientology, thetan powers are said to remain potent and restorable.
- It is these additions which furnish most of the Sanctuary's restorable monuments.
- If it is available ( not greyed out ) there is a restorable session available.
- Of these compositions, only " Alleluia, Dies sanctificatus " is completely restorable.
- This too will dull the finish, but it's restorable with vigorous, light buffing.
- Fortunately, good free software programs are available and plenty of restorable images are already waiting for attention.
- Four restorable pots were found of which one has a design and the remaining three pots without design.
- "The house is absolutely restorable, " said Mrs . Ketcham, the real estate agent.
- The'readily restorable'definition defines firearms which previously could shoot automatically but will not in their present condition.
- The longer items are left submerged, the greater the likelihood that the damage will render the items non-restorable.