restitution of property meaning in Hindirestitution of property sentence in Hindi
• संपत्ति वापस करना
|restitution: चुकौता तावान|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|property: रंगमंचीय सामग्री|
- Next wave of prosperity started after 1989 with restitution of properties.
- But he did not quiet fears regarding the restitution of property in Poland.
- Restitution of property nationalized or confiscated by the Yugoslav communist regime remained a problem.
- Since then, no restitution of property confiscated during the Armenian Genocide has taken place.
- Restitution of property is a kind of answer, Walzer says, but it is complex.
- Previously, Czech law only allowed for the restitution of property lost after the 1948 communist takeover.
- Restitution of property is a noncustodial sentencing option.
- The agreement does not foresee direct restitution of property even if owners or descendants can be found.
- The auction closes a chapter in the struggle for restitution of property that was plundered in Austria.
- Previously, Czech law only allowed for the restitution of property lost after the Feb . 25, 1948, communist takeover.