resonated meaning in Hindiresonated sentence in Hindi
• समझ में आना
- However that resonates later on is for somebody else to determine.
- Plus, he said, " it resonates ."
- These are qualities that resonated throughout his long, productive career.
- He had a spirit that resonated with a lot of people.
- We believe we have a message that will resonate with voters.
- Though he spoke softly, his voice resonated throughout the courtroom.
- The memory will resonate as long as they pitch and catch.
- That philosophy resonates in " Three Tall Women ."
- Poetry has resonated in Dove's life since her girlhood.
- Buchanan's politics of the heart resonates with evangelical piety.