rejoicings meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Popular festivities of all sorts and poetry contests contributed to the rejoicings.
- The day being extremely fine, great rejoicings took place.
- Now comes " Sorrows and Rejoicings ."
- "Sorrows and Rejoicings " is a play about irrevocably divided selves.
- The work ends with general rejoicings, celebrations, and a display of fireworks.
- He was received with great rejoicings and quickly regained his former position of power.
- The terrible Jean de Wert was brought to Paris, amidst great rejoicings from the country people.
- There are great rejoicings for two or three weeks, but then he gradually drops out of notice.
- In the opening scene of Athol Fugard's new play, " Sorrows and Rejoicings,"
- He also married an athlete named Zoticus in a lavish public ceremony in Rome amidst the rejoicings of the citizens.